To reach peak performance on the day of a competition or sporting event, you’re used to preparing yourself through a combination of outdoor training and gym workouts. But what if you decided to train only at home, with a C Series treadmill? Flexible and efficient, C Series treadmills integrates multiple technologies and guarantee a complete and effective training regimen.
Working with you from start to finish
You know what sort of repetitive and lengthy training goes into preparing for a sporting event. If you’re going to commit to training on a fitness machine, you need to know that the device can keep up with your demands, and that injury risk is at a minimum.
NordicTrack C Series treadmills meet these two requirements:
- Equipped with a powerful motor (minimum 3.0 HP), they are made for regular to intensive use.
- C Series treadmills feature a large running surface; solid structure and heavy base for guaranteed stability; and impact-reducing cushioning that’s easier on your joints than outdoor surfaces. They offer you a comfortable and safe training experience, without risk for your joints. That’s not all: to increase comfort and ease of training, C Series treadmills make no noise.
Don’t forget the importance of comfort
Fitness machine comfort and ergonomics are essential for regular training. This is in fact so important that some users prefer a “sitting” exercise bike over a treadmill. It increases endurance through reduced muscle use, eliminating shock in the joints. This is an option to consider as part of a cross training programme where long distance is the end goal.
The all-in-one machine for a varied and complete workout
Top athletes across all disciplines use treadmills to return to competition after a break, do cardio training, or strengthen muscles, in addition to accomplishing more specific training goals. Can anyone use a treadmill for training? The experts say “yes.” Provided the treadmill incorporates the following elements:
- Wide-ranging speed variations, From slower warm-up through to running, with peak speeds up to 20 km/hr
- Adjustable incline (rising to at least up to 10%), mimicking natural ground variations (demanding heightened effort and working the muscles)
- A device at the user’s fingertips that enables real-time speed and incline adjustment
- Realistic simulation of outdoor racing conditions, along with a built-in fan to cool a runner down when needed
- Multiple professionally designed programmes, directly integrated into the device, that change the speed, time, distance and incline of each session
- Additional downloadable programs
The C Series line from NordicTrack comprises all the features, and some models even go beyond that. The C 1650, for example, offers an incline ranging from 0 to + 12%. And another great asset: all NordicTrack devices are foldable, discreetly blending into the scenery once you’ve completed your training session.
It’s time to develop your training plan. Start by taking a look at the C Series treadmill. It can do almost everything: simulate outdoor jogging, offer a progressive training session, conduct a hill-climbing session, bring you a high-intensity interval training session (HIIT), or just give you a classic cardio workout. Simply go with one of the existing programmes or download the programme that’s right for you. But just remember. Even if workouts on NordicTrack C Series treadmills are comfortable and safe, you need to keep in mind the rules for successful training: set aside days off in your schedule to recuperate from your workouts!