iFIT Manufacturers Warranty
iFIT Inc. (iFIT) warrants directly or through its official partners this product to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and service conditions, for a period of 12 months from the the original purchase or delivery date.
Note: To register this product and qualify for any warranty extensions that may apply, please register within 28 days of purchase online at www.iconsupport.eu or complete the warranty registration card and send it with your proof of purchase to the address listed on the back cover of the booklet. Full details of warranty extensions are available here.
1) This warranty extends only to the original purchaser (you) and is not transferable or assignable. The warranty does not cover:
2) Normal wear and tear (examples of normal wear parts include walking belts, drive belts, batteries, brake pads and jumping mats).
3) Any makeshift repairs, adaptations, or changes to modify this product from its normal purpose and function as described in your users manual.
Damage resulting from:
a) Wilful or malicious acts.
c) Improper installation, assembly, or connection that is not in accordance with iFIT specifications or recommendations.
d) Abuse, misuse, failure to follow instructions, or improper or abnormal usage.
e) Non-compliance with the instructions in your users manual (such as the use of cleaning and maintenance products other than those recommended, failure to turn off the product after use, etc).
f) Non-home use (including but not limited to use in commercial, professional, rental or institutional settings).
g) Repairs not provided by an iFIT-authorised service provider or use of parts not provided or authorised by iFIT.
h) Accidents, impacts, power fluctuations, lightning storms, water, fire, animals, or any other causes beyond the control of iFIT.
i) improper location including, but not limited to, humid, dusty, or outdoor environments, and locations with unstable temperatures (examples include garages, cellars, sheds, summerhouses, porches, and patios).
4) Damages to non-functional, cosmetic and decorative elements that does not affect the normal use of this product (examples include scratches, cuts, scuffs, and discoloration).
5) Cosmetic damage not reported on the acceptance slip you received from the delivery company.
6) Costs incurred for the transport of this product, costs incurred for an authorised technicians travel and labour to service non-warranted damage or to service a product on which the authorised technician finds no damage.
7) Products for which the proof of purchase has been modified in any matter or made illegible, and which does not bear the retailers name, date of purchase, and product reference.
iFIT is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product or damages with respect to any economic loss, loss of property, loss of revenues or profits, loss of employment or use, or costs of removal or installation.
This warranty covers products purchased and used inside the United Kingdom and Ireland; however, not all products are distributed in every country. Please note that products located and used outside the UK Mainland and Ireland, will be supported by a parts supply Warranty Only. Please contact your reseller to be informed about the geographical coverage of the warranty of your product. This could result in delays of warranty coverage if you bought this product in a different country and it is not supported in your country of residence. It may be necessary to perform repairs at an iFIT-authorized repair centre. iFIT reserves the right to extend or increase coverage.
This warranty is in addition to and does not in any way affect your statutory rights under applicable national laws in force, nor your rights against the dealer arising from the sales/purchase contract.