- Standard delivery is £49 on all products ordered to mainland UK addresses.
- Select the standard delivery option and your product will be delivered by a two man delivery team into the ground floor room of your choice with clear, unrestricted access.
- You will be contacted within 2 working days of placing your order by our delivery agents via text message and email which will include a bookings link allowing you to schedule your delivery.
- You should expect to receive your product 5-10 working days after placing your order.
- You can choose to have your product delivered and assembled in a ground floor room of choice
- This service will incur a total fee of £199 across all product types.
- This delivery option is not available for strength equipment.
- If you select this option, your product will be delivered by a two man or three man delivery team into the ground floor room of your choice with clear, unrestricted access and assembled by the delivery team. The delivery team will also remove and dispose of the product packaging.
- You should expect to receive your product 7-10 days after placing your order.
- This service is not available off shore, to Scottish highlands, for delivery on a Saturday, or for delivery and assembly to an upstairs room. Scottish highlands includes; HS, IV41-IV51, IV55-IV56, KA27, KA28, KW15-KW17, PA41, PA42-PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62-PA76, PA77, PA78, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, ZE.
All goods are supplied flat-packed for home assembly. Two people are required for assembly of larger items.
All of our standard deliveries are classed as an all day booking. You will receive a text message the evening before the booked delivery will take place confirming the time slot available to deliver the product(s) to yourself.
All of our product assembly deliveries are classed as an all day booking. You will be contacted by the install team on the day when they are on their way to you to conduct the delivery and install of your machine.
Please ensure you check the product and packaging thoroughly before signing for your goods as received in good condition. Please be aware that the outer packaging on heavy goods may be marked or damaged but will have served its purpose in protecting the goods inside. In the unlikely event that a product is delivered in an unacceptable condition, please refuse the delivery and contact our sales office.
You must ensure you are available to accept delivery on the agreed date or additional charges may apply.
Small items will be sent by either post or a parcel carrier and delivery may occur on seperate days if ordered with other large items. The delivery method is specified during the checkout process. Neither service offers pre-booked deliveries, post or parcel deliveries should be expected within 2-5 working days of order. If you are unable to receive the package during the initial delivery, you receive a card from the delivery agent allowing you to re-schedule the delivery or arrange collection from their nearest depot.