Why delay the start of your home fitness campaign?
Spread the cost of your order with Interest Free Credit when you spend £250 and over online today. With 0% finance, no deposit and flexible repayment options, there has never been a better time to invest in your health and fitness with NordicTrack.
NordicTrack offers two interest free finance packages from Barclays Partner Finance, which could provide you with a range of options when purchasing your home fitness equipment.
- Barclays bFlex offers you flexibility and control, allowing you to choose your monthly repayment amount or loan length of between 3 and 18 months, bFlex is available on order values from £250 to £1500.
- Barclays Partner Finance is available for orders over £1,500 offering interest free finance from 12 to 18 months. (up to a maximum of £50,000).
Please see the representative example below to see how interest free credit works (example below based on an average spend).
ITEM VALUE (CASH PRICE)
TOTAL AMOUNT OF CREDIT
DURATION OF AGREEMENT
RATE OF INTEREST
12 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE
Credit is subject to application and status.
Terms & Conditions apply.
ICON Health & Fitness Ltd act as a credit broker and not a lender.
ICON Health & Fitness Ltd, Unit 1D The Gateways, Fryers Way, Silkwood Park, Osset, WF5 9TJ, Registered No 02995785 acts as a credit broker and not the lender. ICON Health & Fitness only offers products from Barclays Partner Finance. Barclays Partner Finance is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Bank PLC. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 311753) Registered in England. Registered No 2901725. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London. E14 5HP.
Who can apply for finance?
- Applicant must be 18 years or over on application date
- In permanent UK Residence – minimum of 3 years
- In regular, permanent employment working a minimum of 16 hours per week (Includes students) OR
- Retired from regular employment. Minimum age 50 OR
- Not working through disability OR
How do I apply?
- Simply add your chosen products to your shopping cart and enter the checkout area when you are ready.
- Once you have completed your order details on our website, please choose bFlex as your payment option. Click the Confirm order button to finalise your order, followed by Complete my finance request to begin your finance application.
- You are now redirected to Barclays Finance website to complete your application. During the application process you are able to select your desired finance package and complete your personal, employment and financial details to enable your application to be processed.
FAQ - Your questions answered
Here's some of the most commonly asked questions regarding online finance.
Once my application is approved, what happens next?
Once your finance application has been accepted, you are required to read and sign your loan agreement documents online. You will receive login details by email to your online account and once you have completed reading the loan agreement documents, you will be sent a passcode by email to enable you to electronically sign the loan agreement document.
Once the documents are signed, the order is complete and your goods will be ready to deliver. For delivery information, please click here.
Will you credit score me and if so, what does this mean?
Credit scoring is the process used by financial services companies to evaluate the credit risk of new applicants. This technique will be applied to your application for online finance. Credit scoring works by awarding points for each answer given on the application form such as age, income and occupation, together with information obtained from credit reference agencies. This information allows us to produce consistent decisions, ensuring all our applicants are treated fairly. Credit scoring does not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, religion or disability.
If you decline my application, what is the reason?
In addition to credit scoring, we also take into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. Though we are unable to provide you with a main reason for decline of your application, it is usually based on one, or a combination of the following:
- Your credit score (note that every finance company will score you differently)
- Adverse credit reference agency information
- You are considered to be overcommitted
- You are aged under 18
- Your existing account performance with other lenders
What type of information do credit reference agencies hold about me?
Some of the information is public information, for example electoral roll, County Court Judgements and bankruptcies. Other lenders may also file information about accounts you hold with them for instance this could include your payment history and outstanding balance on these accounts. Any requests for credit, where a credit reference search has been undertaken, will also be filed, although the result of the request is not recorded.
How do I obtain a copy of this information?
You should send a cheque for £2.00 made payable to the relevant company, together with details of all addresses at which you have lived over the last 6 years:
Consumer Help Desk Experian Limited PO Box 8000 Nottingham NG1 5GX
Equifax Ltd., Credit File Advice Centre. PO Box 1140. Bradford, BD1 5US
Consumer Services, Callcredit Limited, PO Box 491, LEEDS, LS3 1WZ
The above listed agencies will provide details of information relating via these addresses. If you believe that the information is incorrect, you can ask the agency to correct it.
If my application is not successful, can I re-apply?
Yes. We acknowledge that your circumstances change and just because we have refused a previous application, it does not mean that we'll automatically turn down a further request. We do suggest however, that you leave at least 6 months between applications.
Who is eligible to apply for online finance?
To apply for finance, you must be over the age of 18 and be a permanent UK resident for at least 3 years. You must also be either in regular, permanent employment working a minimum of 16 hours per week (including students), retired from regular employment (minimum age 50), not working through a disability, or self-employed. Homemakers aren't excluded from applying under their own names; however we will require the employment details of your spouse in order to process your application.
Can I request delivery to an address other than my home?
In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we're able only to deliver goods to the home address of the applicant. Saturday morning deliveries can be arranged if this is more convenient for you.